RAS Mission Statement
“To promote, motivate and support all members by assisting them to achieve their aims and objectives.”
More about us …
Register for the RAS Newsletter – Remember to put RAS Newsletter in subject heading
10 February 2017
- Breaking news…Harcourts Group Limited (HGL) has become a strategic partner of the RAS and the Showing Movement. We welcome HGL and look forward to a long and mutually beneficial partnership.
- Entries are now open for the Harcourts – RAS Rural Ambasaador Award – entry forms can be found at http://www.ras.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/2018-HNZ-RAS-Rural-Ambassador-Award.pdf
3 February 2017
2017 HOY Showing Section Workouts online now – www.ras.org.nz/equestrian/horse-of-the-year-hoy
2 February 2017 –
HOY have advised that entries are down in some breed sections for 2017 HOY Show, and they will not add the penalty on to the entry fee if you enter before tommorw, 3 Feb 2017. HOY have also advised that Sections with low entries may result in loosing their spot at HOY.
1 February 2017 –
1. Please see revised ‘Showing Section Qualification Information’ on HOY Page. An amendment has been made in the first bullet point paragraph wording – Show Attendance.
2. Reminder that entries for the Showing section close on 22 February 2017. Entries received after this date will be denied.
3. Showing Section HOY Qualification Forms must be emailed (as an attachment to the email not in the body of the email) or posted to RAS Head Office (not to SMC or Equestrian Entries) – to arrive no later than 5pm on 22 February 2017. Forms received after this date/time will not be accepted and entry denied.